The Headbanger Trail Challenge is a fundraising event for the Radium Public Library. All proceeds from the race will go to the library to help fund reading programs, book purchases, and further development of the quaint community space.
Race package includes:
- Long-sleeved technical running shirt (12-km route)
- Short-sleeved technical running shirt (3-km route)
- Post-race snacks
- Post-race barbeque
- Award ceremony and draw prizes
Race packages can be picked up pre-race between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. at the Radium Hot Springs Community Hall.
- 12-km: $55.00 -> click here to register for the 12k run
- 3-km: $30.00 -> click here to register for the 3 k run
Participants may register online up until 6:00 pm Friday, September 27th, 2013, but are encouraged to register earlier to guarantee shirt availability.
SORRY, NO RACE DAY REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED.
There will be no refunds for registration cancellations after September 1st, 2013.
Race Start Times
Saturday, September 28th, 2013:
- 12-km: 10:00 AM
- 3-km: 10:15 AM